At Foothills Orthopedic & Sport Therapy, our staff of physical and occupational therapists provide a variety of treatment options for all patients, regardless of the diagnosis. This includes surgical, non-surgical, acute and chronic conditions. We listen to your individual needs and work with you to achieve your goal of a quick return to daily activities, work, or sports and hobbies.
- Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation for vertigo, dizziness, gait conditions
- Dry Needling (Loveland Office Only)
- Tool Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
- Manual Therapy
- Medical Bike Fitting (2 hour Evaluation)
- Treatment of Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) (Loveland Office Only), facial/neck pain, and headaches
- Women’s Health