What makes us unique
- Established clinics of over 40 year of service combined
- Experienced clinicians with over 100+ years of experience combined
- We offer dry needling, IASTM, and peripartum wellness/therapy
- Utilize pilates reformer for thereaputic exercises
- Communicate closely with physicians about plans of care
Foothills Orthopedic & Sport Therapy is a locally owned, community based physical therapy clinic. The Loveland clinic has been established for over 23 years and offers hands on care and personalized therapy programs. All of our therapists are accredited professionals with a passion for high quality healthcare that results in superior outcomes for our patients. We work with you to design a treatment program aimed at achieving your goals and exceeding your expectations. We proudly serve the Loveland community, supporting local high school athletic teams.
The Fort Collins clinic was established 14 years ago originally as Ray Physical Therapy by Jeff Ray and his wife, Kristy, to better serve the Fort Collins local community. In 2008, Ray Physical Therapy expanded its business and joined with Foothills Orthopedic & Sport Therapy. We were founded upon expert, one-on-one, quality care. We are dedicated to providing an empowering environment with individualized care to achieve optimal healing and functional recovery for our patients.