At Foothills Orthopedic & Sport Therapy, our staff of physical and occupational therapists provide a variety of treatment options for all patients, regardless of the diagnosis. This includes surgical, non-surgical, acute and chronic conditions. We listen to your individual needs and work with you to achieve your goal of a quick return to daily activities, work, or sports and hobbies.
Our staff brings years of clinical experience to your treatment. Our therapists also regularly attend continuing education programs to remain current on research and evidence based practice. It's your health and your decision as to where to get the care that you expect and deserve. Contact us today and let us develop a specific therapy program for your individual needs.
- Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation for vertigo, dizziness, gait conditions (Loveland Clinic)
- Treatment of TMJ ( temporomandibular joint), facial/neck pain, and headaches
- Medical Bike Fitting in our Fort Collins Clinic (2 hour Evaluation)
- Hand Therapy & Rehabilitation including Splinting and Bracing (Loveland Clinic)
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Dry Needling (Loveland Clinic)
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Massage Therapy via Hands on Health Massage, Jack Vanausdall (970-215-2380)